Become a member of the California Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists (CACNS).
Join your colleagues in promoting the valuable role of the CACNS in a variety of settings and stay informed about the changes that face us in the healthcare market! If you are interested in hosting a quarterly educational meeting at your facility this annual fee will be waived for one year! If you have any questions please contact us.
Our annual dues are low, only $50 annually.
- CACNS Newsletter, CACNS Connection, with updates of organization activities
- Access to CACNS research articles and resources in our Members Only section
- Reduced registration rates for the annual CACNS conference
- Reduced registration rates for CACNS quarterly educational meetings
- Opportunities to be involved at a regional level on committees that directly impact the CACNS role
- Networking with other members who value and promote the role of the advanced practice nurse
- Periodic legislative updates that impact the role of the CACNS
Please select the most appropriate Membership for you:
Regular Membership – Open to CA licensed RN’s who are Master’s or Doctoral prepared in the role of the CNS as defined by Calif BRN title criteria.
Associate Membership – Open to all Calif licensed RN’s who are not CNS’s but who have an interest in the CNS role.
Your membership will be renewed automatically each year. For any any questions, please contact us.