Become a member of the California Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists (CACNS).
Join your colleagues in promoting the valuable role of the CACNS in a variety of settings and stay informed about the changes that face us in the healthcare market!If you are interested in hosting a quarterly educational meeting at your facility this annual fee will be waived for one year! If you have any questions please contact us.
Our annual dues are low, only $50 annually.
- CACNS Newsletter, CACNS Connection, with updates of organization activities
- Access to CACNS research articles and resources in our Members Only section
- Reduced registration rates for the annual CACNS conference
- Reduced registration rates for CACNS quarterly educational meetings
- Opportunities to be involved at a regional level on committees that directly impact the CACNS role
- Networking with other members who value and promote the role of the advanced practice nurse
- Periodic legislative updates that impact the role of the CACNS
Please select the most appropriate Membership for you:
Regular Membership – Open to CA licensed RN’s who are Master’s or Doctoral prepared in the role of the CNS as defined by Calif BRN title criteria.
Associate Membership – Open to all Calif licensed RN’s who are not CNS’s but who have an interest in the CNS role.
For any any questions, please contact us.