Become a new member of the California Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists (or re-sign up) here.
Join your colleagues in promoting the valuable role of the CACNS in a variety of settings and stay informed about the changes that face us in the healthcare market! If you are interested in hosting a quarterly educational meeting at your facility this annual fee will be waived for one year! If you have any questions please contact us.
Our annual dues are low, only $50 annually.
- Monthly email blasts from the CACNS President on organizational activities that may affect growth and changes in practice
- Access to CACNS legislative/research/educational resources in our Members Only section (password provided with paid membership)
- Reduced registration rates for the annual CACNS conference
- Reduced registration rates for CACNS quarterly educational meetings
- Opportunities to be involved at a regional level on committees that directly impact the CACNS role
- Networking with other members who value and promote the role of the advanced practice nurse
Please select the most appropriate Membership for you:
Regular Membership – Open to CA licensed RN’s who are Master’s or Doctoral prepared in the role of the CNS as defined by Calif BRN title criteria.
Associate Membership – Open to all Calif licensed RN’s who are not CNS’s but who have an interest in the CNS role.
Your membership will be renewed automatically each year unless you let us know otherwise. For any questions or concerns, please contact us.